Home Refresh +Follow
Posted 15 Dec 2015 // 0 comments (+)

April 9th, 2015 1.46 PM

I am proud of myself. 

Although at times like this, I wish I was in someone else's shoes, someone who is luckier. Someone who doesn't need to try twice as hard as other to get the things they want. I want to feel content with myself because of the achievements I got after working for countless of days and night even though the results in return were not as good as what I've expected. I want to be grateful. 

I have to be proud of myself.

Labels: ,

simple-bukan-pimple.blogspot.com
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


she/her
Hello.
Growing to love writing a lot, just to express my unstable teenage mood swings. I write out my opinions a lot and neither of them makes sense.
Search
Credits
Layout created by myself and a wee bit inspiration from sagacity.

All posts written are mostly my thoughts. Photos, videos and animations used are mainly owned by myself unless stated otherwise.