Home Refresh +Follow
Posted 25 Nov 2016 // 0 comments (+)
Hello!

Wait right there- before I get into whatever the thing I'm writing about (yes, I have no plans on writing about something), let's just have a moment of silence for the promise I've broken to not go on another long hiatus which I just did. I am deeply sorry and embarrassed of myself for not being able to keep up with it.

First and foremost, 2016 had been hella hectic and there were so many things I had pushed aside to be able to sustain the tasks that were basically thrown right at me in the freaking face. And that's why I hadn't been able to update any posts throughout these months. One of the main reason I'm still keeping a blog is because I wanted to jot down and list all the possible memories, both good and bad, for my future self as remembrances. Clearly, I'm not doing what I was supposed to be doing and that's sad.

Enough with the blabbers, let me take you back to March of 2016.

March had always been my favourite month, well obviously since I'm a March baby. Apparently, it was different this year. I hated it. I'm not hating it no more but loathing, yes. Like I've said, I sat for a big exam last year which is PT3, and my results were so-so. I did applied for boarding schools and managed to get in for the second in-take (maybe). When I didn't make it for the first in-take, god knows how upset I was.

I was one of those kids who really wanted to get into boarding school. Despite having that 'only once in a lifetime' offer like most of the people I know said, I had to reject it under some circumstances. I admit, I cried a lot because of it and it took me so long to get over the fact that I can't and won't go to that particular school that I've envision myself enrolling since I was 12 years old. I was heartbroken. It sounds so dramatic, but if you know me well, you'd know how ambitious I am and how I've planned every single thing for the future. And not being able to reach for my goals, I felt like my whole life is over. HA.

At the same time, I was also having my exams for the first time for upper secondary. I flunked every subjects. My grades dropped badly. I guess it had to do with the offer I got and how I was emotionally unstable at that time. I think I was in the the 20th place in my batch, which is the worst I've ever been. I was and still not the best student, however it is important for me to make myself securing the 10th place and below in my batch, and getting 20th is distressing.

Then, in the mid to the end of school year, I began to improve my grades and also focusing my studies, completing my assignments and other school related stuffs. I had a lot going on and I didn't have a balance life (I had zero shits about my social life basically). It wasn't all that great, but it was all worth it. I mean, you had to give up something to achieve something that's way better, right? And I'm glad I did that.

On second thought, maybe I should've live a little. I wasn't paying attention to my mental health at all and it f***ed me up a lot. It wasn't fun.

Contrary to all that, I met a looooooots of new people that are significant to my life. I have new friends that I've felt like I've known them for years. I don't think I'll be able to survive my school year without them. Man, they're gold. My gold. I can't wait to suffer again with them next year. They just make suffering... a little bit less sufferable.

Also, I have no idea how I ended up hanging out with a bunch of guys this whole year instead of having real friends that are the same gender. Help.

So, I guess that's my school year in a nutshell. There's still a lot more to tell but I won't be able to write it all in one day, trust me.

Till next time, goodbye!

Labels: , ,

simple-bukan-pimple.blogspot.com
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


she/her
Hello.
Growing to love writing a lot, just to express my unstable teenage mood swings. I write out my opinions a lot and neither of them makes sense.
Search
Credits
Layout created by myself and a wee bit inspiration from sagacity.

All posts written are mostly my thoughts. Photos, videos and animations used are mainly owned by myself unless stated otherwise.