Home Refresh +Follow
Posted 22 Dec 2015 // 0 comments (+)

S/O to my loves.

This year. Wow. 2015 has been a "let's see how many gut-punches can this girl take" kind of year. No joke. A cocktail of sleepless nights, losing faith, cracking thousand of books for a big exam and many moments of feeling utterly defeated, all of which I did my best to conceal with a little laugh. However, that's not what I want to think of recalling 2015. I want to remember the happy moments, not all the sacrifices and hurt that cost me imaginary bleeding. Because there were moments when I felt so happy and deeply in love with life. 

Despite the challenges knocking me down a few times, I've almost made it and there's only a few days left till the end. I learned how to love myself and the wonderful people around me, walking away from horrible person that I found nothing but just a pain in the ass for the first time, in 2015. How to find my voice and confidence to stand up for myself and my rights. I've made so many friends that love me for who I am. I have changed so so so much throughout the year. So I want that positive vibe to propel me to try even harder next year in all aspects of life.

By the way, I feel so sad that's 2015 is at the end because everything just started settling in the way I wanted to. December has got to be my favourite month out of all the 12 and it makes leaving 2015 even harder. (ugly sobs)
If you see someone being interrupted in a conversation, acknowledge them, don’t let them be pushed to the side. If you see someone lagging behind, walk beside them. If someone is being ignored, take the step to include them. Always remind people of their worth. It hurts when it feels like you’re being forgotten. That small gesture can mean a lot.
Quoting this because I'm including this in my New Year's resolution.

Labels: , ,

simple-bukan-pimple.blogspot.com
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


she/her
Hello.
Growing to love writing a lot, just to express my unstable teenage mood swings. I write out my opinions a lot and neither of them makes sense.
Search
Credits
Layout created by myself and a wee bit inspiration from sagacity.

All posts written are mostly my thoughts. Photos, videos and animations used are mainly owned by myself unless stated otherwise.