Home Refresh +Follow
Posted 5 Dec 2015 // 0 comments (+)

I felt most of the people I know do this, even some of my friends who I expected more from them. Now, I do think it's partially my own fault for putting such a high expectation but isn't it hard not to do that when you are obviously attached to each other to the point they have my complete trust. Who else can I trust other than my closest friends besides my family. Exactly.

Yes, I do feel like I've been taken advantage of multiple times and enduring my feelings were getting a lot harder time by time yet I still want to help them. So, whenever they come to me because of a problem, a part of me believe that the person is genuine but then the same thing happens.

So, how can I find the balance? It's really hard and confusing. If I give up on talking to them, they would obviously do the same. When I try to be nice and help them, I'll get stepped over. As much as I disliked what they did to me, I really want to keep a good friendship though.

I don't understand how some of the people say "just cut the ties and be done".

Um, am I missing out on something? How can you claim that you value a friend or friendship, that a close friend completely ignoring you and decided to only cut them out of your life that easy and how it would not affect you at all.

Personally, I'll try helping anyone who asks, even friends who are mere acquaintances at best. But if these people only talk to me when I'm needed and not to just chill around, I can tell that I'm just convenient to them.

I sometimes wonder how some people could manage having so many friends with feeling superficial. I can't even have 15 friends without feeling getting used by now and then.

This. One of the things everyone will experience while growing up. I'm still grateful there are still people who I can count on, be there whether I'm at my best or worst, And these kind of people, I just want to keep them somewhere deep inside my heart for being my great companions.

Labels: , , ,

simple-bukan-pimple.blogspot.com
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


she/her
Hello.
Growing to love writing a lot, just to express my unstable teenage mood swings. I write out my opinions a lot and neither of them makes sense.
Search
Credits
Layout created by myself and a wee bit inspiration from sagacity.

All posts written are mostly my thoughts. Photos, videos and animations used are mainly owned by myself unless stated otherwise.